Yuki is working mostly from Copenhagen and so we will now exceptionally offer fuss-free registry office weddings in Copenhagen, for couples who sadly cannot make it to Ærø for the real Danish Island Weddings experience.
Anna is our US rep and runs her office from Florida and Illinois. So for our growing number of US couples it should be easier to contact her there. Her office address is:
248 S. Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506, USA – telephone +1 630 205 6897
- Fylla – Your wedding reception on board a tall ship.
- Starling Air – Ærø’s own airline; travel to Ærø in style or get married aloft!
- www.toytowngermany.com – Forum for English speakers in Germany.
- http://www.aeroe-ferry.dk – Ærø ferry schedule and bookings
- http://advokatfyn.dk/ – The notaire here in Aeroskoebing.
BANK DETAILS AND PAYMENT ADVICE
- The simplest way to pay is using your debit or credit card – you will find a link in the email covering any invoice we send. The system is run by YourPay and is cheap, easy to use, and secure. It takes any major credit card, including Visa and Mastercard.
- You can also pay by bank transfer, either directly using the IBAN, or by using TransferWise (it is much cheaper and gives better exchange rates than regular transfers). Through TransferWise we also have bank accounts in USA, UK, Belgium (for € payments) and Australia, so you can make a local transfer in your own currency with minimum fees. We will send the details you need with your invoice, or please ask us.
- If you want to pay cash (€ or kroner) then please let us know in advance and be aware that €500 notes are not accepted in Denmark.