Get married in Denmark – fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 9.9)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe and with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices are clear and upfront, and include all taxes and fees, we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2500 weddings and 174 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings film
Latest News – Updated 1st Feb 2019
- The Danish government changed the procedures for international marriages on 1 Jan 2019. We are confident that Denmark will still be the simplest place to get married, and of course Ærø is still the most romantic. And DIW remains the only agency on Ærø for couples who want not just the paperwork, but a special day, however simple or grand.
- We are experiencing some problems with the new system, which is working a little slower than advertised & can require more documentation. We are working on these issues and hope to get everything up to speed in the next few weeks. We still hope 2019 provides as many highlights as 2018 did – these were two of our favourites; this lighthouse wedding and this Strandskoven wedding.