Get married in Denmark – fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best-rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 5 star)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices are clear and upfront, and include all taxes and fees – we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2700 weddings and 177 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings film
Latest News – Updated 8th October 2019
- The Danish system for international marriages was changed on 1st January, and initially simply did not function as it should have. But this has been recognised, most of the problems are fixed, and we are getting back to where we were before – with Denmark the most sensible and simple place in Europe to get married, Ærø the most romantic in Denmark, and DIW still the best agency.
- We are making real progress with the new system – processing times are coming down, and most of our recent applications for couples have been approved within a couple of weeks (and many within a few days). NEWSFLASH – we have a meeting in late October with the central unit which processes applications, and hope to make further progress in improving the system. And the minister responsible will review the new system in December. So we are encouraged by the commitment to ensure we remain the most stress-free and speedy place for international couples to marry.
- We are not sure if we can continue to offer Strandskoven as a location but will keep everyone updated when we can. We are actively working on other options so we continue to have a mix of amazing locations to offer.