DANISH ISLAND WEDDINGS – fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best-rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 5 star)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices are clear and upfront, and include all taxes and fees – we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2700 weddings and 177 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings film
Latest News – Update 9th July 2020
- Weddings have started again! – we are now well into “post-covid” weddings and it is all going well. The Danish covid travel guidance is updated on Thursdays – today’s update took Luxembourg off the list of approved countries whose residents who can come here. So now Denmark is open to Australian, Canadian, Japanese, NZ, S Korean and Thai residents, plus EU-based couples (plus UK, Norwegian and Swiss residents) who can now come and get married – but not Luxembourg or Portuguese residents, and for Sweden it depends where you live. They have kept the 6 night rule for all visitors.
- To keep an eye on the situation for your country see the Danish Police website (in English).
- Some light relief – a lovely article about Ærø, Louise and DIW appeared in the upmarket travel online magazine Suitcase. It’s also on our Blog (on our other website).
- Having difficulty marrying as an international couple? While we all currently have more time for more reading than we really wanted, you might be interested in our thoughts on “International Marriage and Human Rights” in our Blog on our other website.