Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 9.9)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe and with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices include all taxes and fees, and up to end 2018 also the apostille; we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2400 weddings and 170 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings Film
Latest News – Updated 10th December 2018
- The Danish government is changing the procedure for processing international weddings from next year. We have been assured that this will have no effect on our couples but we still have very limited information about what will happen. So for couples marrying in 2019 we will keep a close eye on developments and let our couples know as soon as we spot anything important.
- If you book with us by 20 December for a wedding up to the 27th April 2019 then the existing procedures still apply anyway.
- December is now full, sorry – the next appointments are from 4th January. But we are here throughout the Christmas break to deal with questions and bookings.
- PRICES: from 1st Jan the government is doubling the marriage licence fee. WE WILL STILL INCLUDE THE FEE but don’t want to put our prices up – so instead are taking the apostille out of the basic package. It is not needed anyway for EU-based couples. We will still offer an apostille and legalisation service for those who need it. More on our Prices and Packages page.
The 20 most recent reviews