DANISH ISLAND WEDDINGS – fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best-rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 5 star)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices are clear and upfront, and include all taxes and fees – we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2700 weddings and 177 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings film
Latest News – Update 30th March 2020
- Covid 19 – There is now a 30-day EU border closure, which means no one can come here to marry before 17th April, and that is probably optimistic. Additonally the Danish lockdown has been extended to 13th April, as expected. We will work with our couples to reschedule those who are affected, as soon as we can see when weddings will be possible again. Whatever happens, we will still be here to answer questions and plan for when this is over. Moreover the Familieretshus (which process applications) is still working so we can get approvals – you just need to be realistic and flexible with the wedding date itself. Remember too that an approval lasts for 4 months, so before going too far we should see how likely it is that the restrictions are lifted in good time; we believe they will be, but no one really knows yet.
- DIW – difficult times for us, and so many others, families and businesses alike. For the business we have now reviewed everything we can and are confident we will survive well-placed to hit the ground running and get back to business as soon as the situation improves. The Danish government (which has so far done a remarkable job – hats off to them) has implemented an emergency support package for small businesses affected by Covid19 – it is exactly what we hoped for and will ensure we emerge from the lockdown in good shape and ready to go.
- Some light relief – a lovely article about Ærø, Louise and DIW appeared in the upmarket travel online magazine Suitcase. It’s also on our Blog (on our other website).
- Having difficulty marrying as an international couple? While we all currently have more time for more reading than we really wanted, you might be interested in our thoughts on “International Marriage and Human Rights” in our Blog on our other website.