Get married in Denmark – fairytale weddings on Aeroe
We offer the best service in Denmark for international couples who want to get married on Aeroe. We can help whether you want a simple quick wedding without guests or fuss, or something amazing and stylish with lots of guests, or something in-between!
Why get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings?
- Danish Island Weddings is the best rated wedding agency in Denmark (TrustPilot 9.9)
- Danish Island Weddings is the only agency with an office right here on Aeroe with its own hairdressers, beautician, bouquet-makers and private wedding room
- Our home island of Aeroe is the most romantic location in Denmark – and we have exclusive use of the most beautiful locations
- We can organise weddings for eloping couples or big parties, as simple or elaborate as you wish. If you have big plans see our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
- Our prices are clear and upfront, and include all taxes and fees, we don’t do hidden “add-ons”
- We are also the leading experts on unusual or difficult documentation – with experience from over 2500 weddings and 174 different nationalities.
- Denmark is the easiest place in Europe to get married – and Aeroe is the most charming
- Please see our film, (below) and follow our Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook pages to view the latest weddings gallery from Denmark.
The Danish Island Weddings film
Latest News – Updated 2nd May 2019
- The Danish system for international marriages was changed on 1st January, and initially simply did not function as it should have. But this has been recognised, the problems are fixed, and we believe we are back to where we were before – with Denmark the most sensible and simple place in Europe to get married, Ærø the most romantic in Denmark, and DIW still the best agency.
- We are making real progress with the new system – processing times are coming down, and all our recent applications for couples have been approved within a couple of weeks (and many within a few days). We are being promised more improvements in terms of better communication, further simplification of the documentation, and of consistently meeting the target of processing marriage applications in 5 days.
- We believe 2019 will provide as many highlights as 2018 did – these were two of our favourites; this lighthouse wedding and this Strandskoven wedding.