...our weddings take place only in our beautiful Wedding Room or other special romantic locations! **Winter offer!** Registry office weddings and no express fee from November to March for €790!
Merchants’ Court Wedding
This is our stylish but simple signature wedding, for those who want a romantic and private celebration, either alone or with just a couple of guests. We use the historic Old Merchants’ Court (“Den Gamle Koebmandsgaard”) in the heart of the old town, where you have the lovely Wedding Room to yourselves, with time to enjoy the occasion and share a toast. If you are bringing more guests or have more ambitious plans for your Merchants’ Court wedding then you probably need our Personal Planning service. The Registrar comes to the wedding room for the service, and Louise or Yuki are on hand throughout to help. It includes:
- Personal assistance with all the paperwork, which is checked, submitted to the registry office and approved long before you set off for Aeroe
- An apostille from the Danish Foreign Ministry on one marriage license (you get the other straight away)
- All fees and taxes, and the price is of course per couple
- Witnesses if required
- We’ll be on hand the day before to assist with the arrangements and check you in with your original documents
- Private use of the Wedding Room, decorated with fresh flowers, in the Old Merchants’ Court
- A bottle of Champagne for a toast after the ceremony
- A booking service for any extras such as the hair stylist, beautician, or vintage car (see prices below)
- Help and advice with travel and accommodation, but these are NOT included in the price
***PAYMENT – PLEASE LOOK AT TRANSFERWISE BEFORE USING PAYPAL OR MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER – IT IS BETTER AND CHEAPER!***
We have some lovely locations around the island for those who want to get married outdoors, or just want somewhere different. Favourites include the beach, with our own private beach house, the lighthouse, Strandskoven beach restaurant and the lovely gardens at Sigridsminde. Please see our Inspiration page and our other website https://www.danishislandweddings.com/ for pictures. The price varies according to the location, and the plan. But please note the Location Wedding is aimed at smaller groups who would like us just to plan the ceremony (and the paperwork of course). If you are planning lots of guests and have other requirements such as a reception then you probably need our Personal Planning Service.
Extras (see the Inspiration page for pictures):
- Wedding cake………….from €75
- Bouquet………………..from €80
- Custom bouquet……………€140
- Vintage car…………………..€350
- Horse and carriage…………..€360
- Wedding photographer –
- Camilla (exclusive to DIW) http://www.aeroe-destination-weddings.camillajorvad.com/
- Kim (exclusive to DIW) http://www.kmfoto.co.uk/
- Jens – http://www.jensjuulchristensen.com/links
Personal Wedding Planning
See our new Personal Planning website!
You may feel you need the unlimited time, skill and knowledge of a dedicated personal wedding planner. Perhaps you just want something a little “extra” with more guests and special flower arrangements made by our own team. Perhaps you are thinking bigger still, with a reception or entertainment, or a really special location such as a tall ship. With our Personal Planning Service we can provide whatever you want. We know the island better than anyone, including the best locations and the best people, to provide you with the wedding you want. The price includes:
- A dedicated Personal Planner who will organise and help with every aspect of the wedding. Organising your fairytale wedding takes time as well as knowledge, and that is what we will provide. We have our own flower arrangers, cake makers and decoration experts, and have special relations or exclusive arrangements with the best the island can offer, as well as unrivalled experience and skill. Do take time to look at our facebook, instagram and pinterest pages to see what we can do.
- Additionally, of course, you get the same unrivalled help with the basic documentation as you would get with our other packages, and the best possible advice on travel and accommodation.
We now have a website devoted purely to our Personal Wedding Planner service – go to https://www.danishislandweddings.com/
A note on prices
Prices are per couple, including VAT/MOMS, all fees, and an apostille from the Danish Foreign Ministry. So the only additional costs you need to consider are for accommodation (around €100 per couple per night), meals, and transport (including ferry – €110 return for car with 2 passengers)
Apostilles and legalisation – we can also offer:
- an express apostille service…….€200
- full legalisation………………from €300 but it varies a lot with each country depending on fees and complexity