Contact & Links
- Danish Island Weddings, Torvet 5, 5970 Ærøskøbing, Denmark
- Tel: 0045 + 25566442
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danish bank account:
- RISE SPAREKASSE, St. Rise Landevej 10, 5970 Ærøskøbing
- IBAN: DK4108470000259365 SWIFT: RISEDK21
- US bank account:
- Danish Island Weddings
- Account number 8310000214: ACH routing number 026073150: Wire routing number 026073008
- TransferWise, 19 W 24th Street, New York 10010
***PAYMENT – PLEASE LOOK AT TRANSFERWISE BEFORE USING PAYPAL OR MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER – IT IS BETTER AND CHEAPER! OR FOR OUR US-BASED COUPLES, TRANSFER DIRECT INTO OUR NEW YORK ACCOUNT***
- http://www.camillajorvad.com/ – Camilla – Ærøs best photographer – works exclusively on Aeroe for DIW.
- http://www.kmfotoweddings.com/contact/ – Kim has a different, lighter style; also wonderful and exclusive to DIW.
- http://www.jensjuulchristensen.com/links. Jens is a good local photographer too, with a more classic style – please ask for details.
Places to stay within walking distance of the Registry Office and Old Merchants’ Court
- http://www.vestergade44.com – Beautiful old guesthouse in Aeroeskoebing. Just won an award from TripAdvisor for the best service in Denmark. Highly recommended. (Rick Steves stays here – see below)
- http://www.andelenguesthouse.com/ Cool place, well run, great location. Highly recommended.
- http://www.cafe-aroma.dk/cafeen.aspx Apartments, a great cafe and a fish restaurant. Recommended
- http://paatorvet.dk/ferielejligheder/?lang=en beautiful self-catering apartments behind a very smart new cafe. Recommended.
- https://aeroegkg.com/loft/ The wonderful Loft apartment in the Merchants Court itself – book through us at DIW. Highly recommended.
Places to stay further out (you’ll need a car, bike or bus)
- www.bakkehuset-aeroe.dk – Luxury B&B situated in stunning countryside – highly recommended.
- www.harmoni-aeroe.dk – Relaxed and funky B&B in the countryside, serves organic breakfast
- Voderup 35 – beautiful self-catering house by the sea with amazing views, sleeps 8, on Airbnb
- www.ruhetgaard.dk – Modern self catering apartment in the countryside
- www.hoteldamgaarden.dk – Good quality holiday apartments not far from Aeroeskoebing
Places to stay in Svendborg (the main ferry port to Aeroe)
- Udsigten – we’ve had several recommendations for this good value B&B. Worth looking at if you are overnighting in Svendborg before the ferry trip.
- Hotel Aero -more expensive, but very nice and bang slap next to the ferry. Also friendly for teas or a meal.
- Ude og Hjemme – article and film clip of the girls at work
- Lightfoottravel – Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore based travel blog.
- New York Times Aug 2016 – all about Ærø and Danish Island Weddings
- FlyAwayBride.com covered Lisa and Marco’s wedding (May 2015) at length
- South Denmark Business of the Year 2015 Louise receiving her award on behalf of Danish Island Weddings and Den Gamle Koebmandsgaard (the Old Merchants’ Court)
- Norwegian Weddings – Camilla is one of the 3 best wedding photographers in Scandinavia
- Familie Journal ran a nice article on Louise and Danish Island Weddings back in 2009.
- Webchannel had a story about Louise winning the Aeroe “Business of the Year 2008”
- TV2, one of the Danish national TV channels, did a story on Louise too
- Rick Steves, the well-known US travel writer, loves Aeroe and Vestergade 44.
- Turist Erria – Aeroe tourist website for tours and information
- Visit Aeroe – Aeroe official website
- Fylla – Your wedding reception on board a tall ship.
- Starling Air – Ærø’s own airline; travel to Ærø in style or get married aloft!
- www.toytowngermany.com – Forum for English speakers in Germany.
- www.drømmekjoler.dk – beautiful wedding dresses
- http://www.aeroe-ferry.dk – Ærø ferry schedule and bookings
- http://advokatfyn.dk/ – The notaire here in Aeroskoebing.