Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with award-winning Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at email@example.com
Why choose Ærø to get married?
Denmark is great if you want to get married fast, or avoid stress and bureaucracy – but on Ærø you can have all that and a romantic and enjoyable Scandinavian experience as well. Denmark is probably the simplest place in the world to get married. But it is also a respected and trusted country, so there are no doubts about the legality or international acceptability of the marriage. There are many places in Denmark to get married; but Ærø is special, with the fairytale, historic town of Ærøskøbing, the lovely countryside and beaches and wonderful sea views, and the friendliness of the local people. Ærø is also special for wedding couples because our local authorities are exceptionally flexible, helpful and professional, and because of the worldwide reputation of Danish Island Weddings.
Queen Margrethe II’s visit to the Old Merchants’ Court
You might enjoy this film of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark who came to see the Old Merchants’ Court, where our office and our beautiful Wedding Room are. This clip shows Queen Margrethe leaving the Old Merchants’ Court – with Louise (peach jacket) and John bidding her farewell.
NEED TO KNOW MORE? Click HERE to contact Danish Island Weddings
Stop Press Updated 12th April (packages)
- UPDATE – NEW PACKAGES. We have decided we will focus on what we do best – romantic weddings in the Old Merchants Court and other special locations. That means we will no longer be offering weddings in the registry office. Our couples have told us that they come to Ærø for a wedding that is romantic, stylish and memorable as well as simple and stress free, so that is what we will offer from now on.
- Congratulations to our accommodation partners, Pension Vestergade 44 and Andelen, both of whom have been awarded “Travellers’ Choice 2016” by Trip Advisor.
- TV Documentary – DR1 (the Danish equivalent of BBC1) made a 3 part documentary about Louise, Danish Island Weddings and Ærø. Called “Business på Bryllupsøen” it went out at peak time during October …Louise is now officially famous (in Denmark at least). She was also in Billed Bladet, a sort of Danish “Hello” – see the Blog.
How to choose a wedding agency
- Service – one of us will look after you from start to finish.
- Trust – see what people write about us on Facebook, in our Guestbook, and on TrustPilot.
- Experience – We have helped around 1500 couples get married since 2008. We were the first wedding company on Aeroe and are the best known international agency in Denmark. And Louise won the award for the “Business of the year in Southern Denmark 2015″.
- Location – This is really important – we are right here on Ærø where you are going to get married.
- Prices – We have a simple and clear pricing policy. Our prices include all taxes, fees, an apostille, and are (of course!) per couple.
- Accommodation – We only recommend places to stay that we genuinely approve of and would stay in ourselves.
- People – You can see more about us on our “About Us“ page and our facebook page.
Film – a Wedding in the Old Merchants’ Court.
Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) got married with Danish Island Weddings in the Old Merchants’ Court in Aeroeskoebing. The film was made by Helle Toft at Spor Media. (Click on the title to see full screen)