Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise on +45 20243007 or email us at email@example.com
We have organised over 600 weddings. No one can match us for the personal attention we offer, our speed of service, our commitment to giving you the wedding you want, and our ability to solve problems.
- Our office is only metres from the Town Hall – we know all the staff in the registry office and see them almost every day, and because we are right here we will personally see all your paperwork through from start to finish.
- You can see us on our “About Us” page, read what our couples say in our “Guestbook”, or get in contact and simply talk to us
- Danish Island Weddings won the “Ærø Business of the Year” in 2008 – and we believe we have managed to improve our service every year
- Louise is a leading member of the local Tourist and Business Board.
- Louise has completed the same training course as the Registry Office staff so she knows the requirements inside out, Yuki is a law graduate from Copenhagen Business School, and John was a senior staff officer in NATO – we know paperwork!
What they say about us
- Neall and Maria, UK, Sep 2013 “…Thank you for organising the most magical wedding day for us. Aero is such a special island and we couldn’t have wished for a more romantic setting for our special day…”
- Christine and Art, USA, Nov 2013 “…the most amazing wedding we could have ever experienced …through your help, guidance and professionalism”
Coming soon – a film showing our couples getting married here on Ærø. You can see the beautiful town of Ærøskøbing, the Old Courthouse, and of course the ceremony itself.
Updated 9 March 2014
- Easter opening…the Registry Office is closed 12 – 21 April but we will be available for advice, planning and bookings as usual
- Summer dates. The Registry office takes a long holiday12 July to 10 Aug. So there are no standard Registry office weddings then. But we’re open…