Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with award-winning Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose a wedding agency
Things we think you should consider are:
- Service - our wedding is really important – will we be personally looked after? One of us will look after you from start to finish, and we try to answer every email or call helpfully and professionally.
- Trust – can you trust this firm – who are they? You can see what people write about us on Facebook and in our Guestbook. We have also started asking people to assess us using the independent review system, TrustPilot. We are a family firm, registered in Denmark, with proper offices in Aeroeskoebing.
- Experience - does this firm really know what it is doing? We have helped nearly 1500 couples get married since 2008. We were the first wedding company on Aeroe and have been working closely with the registry office here for 7 years. And Louise has just won the award for the “Business of the year in Southern Denmark 2015″.
- Location – where is this firm based? This is really important – we are right here where you are going to get married, so we personally clear your paperwork with the registry office and are on hand when you arrive to help in any way required.
- Prices – do I know what I am getting? We have a simple and clear pricing policy so you know exactly what you will be paying. Our prices include all taxes, fees, an apostille, and are (of course!) per couple.
- Accommodation – where will I stay? We only recommend places to stay that we genuinely approve of, and which are conveniently located for your wedding. Most of them are within walking distance of the registry office, the ferry, and the Old Merchants’ Court.
- People -I like to know who I am dealing with! It’s important on a personal issue like marriage to know who is looking after you. You can see pictures of us, and read about us, on our “About Us“ page and our facebook page.
NEED TO KNOW MORE? Click HERE to contact Danish Island Weddings
See our news and more pictures on facebook
What they say about us
- Lisa & Marco, US & Germany, May 2015 “…the most beautiful, fun and unique garden wedding I could have hoped for….thank you so much for your awesome professional and fun attitude throughout….getting married on this gem of an island was a fairytale come true…”
- Debra & Andrew UK (but living in Kuwait) Apr 2015 “… so delighted with our wedding on Aero, you exceeded ALL our expectations and made our day so very special. Thank you for all your hard work and for making us feel like the only couple who ever mattered, I think that is what makes all the difference, we felt very special. You do an amazing job and to anyone reading this and considering Aero as a wedding destination…go for it, you won’t regret it!”
- Maria & Nick, Russia & UK Aug 2014 “…we had a fantastic time and we have beautiful memories from the ceremony, reception, and Aeroe itself. All our guests commented how perfect the organisation of the day was…”
Updated 21st June (Contact – new bank details)
- July - we are closed for weddings 10th July – 3rd August, but open for bookings and advice.
- New Photographer Kim’s time with us was a big success, giving us two excellent photographers (Camilla being our “resident” photographer). LATEST UPDATE – by popular demand Kim will return in late July.
- TV Documentary – A team was filming us recently for a 3-part documentary to be shown on DR1 (the Danish equivalent of BBC1) later this year. They followed several of our couples including Lisa and Marco (beach garden wedding) Mark and Von (den Gamle Koebmandsgaard), and Jacqueline and Marie. We will link to the programmes as soon as they make them available to us.
Film – a Wedding in the Old Merchants’ Court.
Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) got married with Danish Island Weddings in the Old Merchants’ Court in Aeroeskoebing. The film was made by Helle Toft at Spor Media. (Click on the title to see full screen)
Additionally you might enjoy this film of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark who came to see the Old Merchants’ Court, where our office and our beautiful Wedding Room are. This clip shows Queen Margrethe leaving the Old Merchants’ Court – with Louise (peach jacket) and John bidding her farewell.