Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise on +45 20243007 or email us at email@example.com
We have organised over 600 weddings. No one can match us for the personal attention we offer, our speed of service, our commitment to giving you the wedding you want, and our ability to solve problems.
- Our office is only metres from the Town Hall – we know all the staff in the registry office and see them almost every day, and because we are right here we will personally see all your paperwork through from start to finish.
- You can see us on our “About Us” page, read what our couples say in our “Guestbook”, or get in contact and simply talk to us
- Danish Island Weddings won the “Ærø Business of the Year” in 2008 – and we believe we have managed to improve our service every year
- Louise is a leading member of the local Tourist and Business Board.
- Louise has completed the same training course as the Registry Office staff so she knows the requirements inside out, Yuki is a law graduate from Copenhagen Business School, and John was a senior staff officer in NATO – we know paperwork!
See our news and more pictures on facebook
What they say about us
- Steve & Connie, US mil, Apr 2014 “My wife and I would like to thank John and Louise for the wonderful service we received for our Aero wedding celebration. They went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed from the bouquet of flowers, to my wife’s hair, our wedding photographer, and a place to stay… The island of Aero was very beautiful, especially the town of Aeroskobing! It was a fabulous atmosphere, which we loved even more than Copenhagen!
- Juwanna & Isaiah, March 2014 “You ROCK!!! May your BUSINESS PROSPER!!”
- Michelle and Payam, USA and Iran, March 2014 “…’thank you’ from the bottom of our hearts – our wedding was made so very special because of you! Your organization, helpfulness, and all around warm spirit really made every minute memorable for us…”
- Takako & Amr, March 2014 “Thank you Louise for making the impossible possible. After 11 years of relationship we have tried almost every possible option to get married but we couldn’t…Once we found Danish Island Weddings we directly contacted Louise and she responded right away. She took care of everything and was very charming – we really miss her beautiful smile”.
Updated 26 May (Home Page)
- The Wedding Room in the Old Merchants’ Court, for a much more romantic experience than the registry office, is now only available through us at Danish Island Weddings.
- www.GayMarriageinDenmark.com is finally ready!
- Summer dates. The Registry office takes a long holiday12 July to 10 Aug. So there are no standard Registry office weddings then. But we’re open…
- “Aeroe is certainly one of the most appealing and interesting places we have ever visited. No ifs, no buts, it is wonderful”. From the spring addition of the excellent travel magazine “Hidden Europe“, which also features Louise.
Here are 3 short films showing weddings here on Aeroe, with 4 of our couples who kindly allowed us to film their big day. The films were made by Helle Toft at Spor Media for us – but she can also film your wedding.
This short film shows Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) getting married in the Old Merchants’ Court. It also shows Inge the hairdresser, and some nice pictures of the cafe and shop in the Old Merchants’ Court.
This one shows Elizabeth and Ryan (USA) getting married in the Old Courthouse, with Skype set up on the screen and a reception in the garden of Pension Vestergade 44. It then shows Tina and Benjamin (Germany) being married by our mayor at the beach, with the ceremony in our beach house!
This one is a bit longer and shows Bridget and Christian (Germany and Luxembourg) getting married in the Old Courthouse – it starts with the ferry, the beach, Louise and Yuki, and the cafe in the Old Merchants’ Court, and includes Mira doing make-up, Bakkehuset B&B, the Skype option, our mayor Joergen Otto Joergensen officiating, a particularly cute dog, Svend’s vintage car, and Camilla taking photographs.
Additionally we have this short film which was done by Henrik Schroeder at Demand Production for our pet project, the renovation of the Old Merchants’ Court. The Old Merchants’ Court is where our offices are, and where the Wedding Room is (which we now use in preference to the Old Courthouse for Romantic Weddings). It includes a short clip of a wedding, but is mostly about the project and our plans for this beautiful and historic building.