Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise on +45 20243007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People coming to Denmark to get married have 2 main concerns:
- “Can someone please help us sort out the paperwork so we don’t have to get stressed about it?” and
- “Will the wedding really be just how we want it?“.
With Danish Island Weddings you get personal help with the paperwork which is all checked and cleared before you make any bookings or payments. We work extremely closely with the Registry Office – we know all the staff, talk to them almost every day, and because we are right here we will personally see all your paperwork through from start to finish. We have enormous experience of dealing with difficult paperwork and pride ourselves on our professionalism and trustworthiness. You can meet the Danish Island Weddings team on our “About Us” page and read what our couples say in our “Guestbook”. Additionally, we give your plans our personal attention and one of our team (Louise, Yuki or John) will be your personal planner. Aeroe is a perfect romantic location for a beautiful stress-free marriage and we are committed to making your wedding just how you want it.
How to choose a wedding agency
There are many wedding agencies in Denmark – how do you choose the right one? Things we think you should consider are:
- Service - our wedding is really important – will we be personally looked after? One of us will look after you from start to finish, and we try to answer every email or call helpfully and professionally.
- Trust – can you trust this firm – who are they? You can see what people write about us on Facebook and in our Guestbook. We are a family firm, registered in Denmark, with proper offices in Aeroeskoebing.
- Experience - does this firm really know what it is doing? We have helped nearly 1000 couples get married since 2008 and have seen most things now. We were the first wedding company on Aeroe and have been working closely with the registry office here for 6 years.
- Location – where is this firm based? This is really important – your agency should be right there where you are going to get married, so they personally clear your paperwork with the registry office and are on hand when you arrive to help in any way required.
- Prices – do I know what I am getting? Please look carefully – we have seen prices advertised excluding tax, per person (!), excluding an apostille (essential in our view) and with lots of catches to do with timing etc. We have a simple and clear pricing policy so you know exactly what you will be paying. Our prices include all taxes, fees, an apostille, and are (of course!) per couple.
- Accommodation – where will I stay? We only recommend places to stay that we genuinely approve of, and which are conveniently located for your wedding. Most of them are within walking distance of the registry office, the ferry, and the Old Merchants’ Court.
- People -I like to know who I am dealing with! It’s important on a personal issue like marriage to know who is looking after you. You can see pictures of us, and read about us, on our “About Us” page.
See our news and more pictures on facebook
What they say about us
- Edward & Olga, India & Ukraine, Sep 14 “…friendly but professional…we loved how you and John responded to every email of ours, solving every small doubt. Before we contacted you we had contacted other companies but when we asked them we got responses like “check our f&q”…But you and John have always had patience for all our doubts.”
- Maria & Nick, Russia & UK Aug 2014 “…we had a fantastic time and we have beautiful memories from the ceremony, reception, and Aeroe itself. All our guests commented how perfect the organisation of the day was…”
- Juwanna & Isaiah, USA, March 2014 “You ROCK!!! May your BUSINESS PROSPER!!”
- Michelle and Payam, USA and Iran, March 2014 “…’thank you’ from the bottom of our hearts – our wedding was made so very special because of you! Your organization, helpfulness, and all around warm spirit really made every minute memorable for us…”
- Takako & Amr, March 2014 “Thank you Louise for making the impossible possible. After 11 years of relationship we have tried almost every possible option to get married but we couldn’t…Once we found Danish Island Weddings we directly contacted Louise and she responded right away. She took care of everything and was very charming – we really miss her beautiful smile”.
Updated 13 October ( Hotels & Restaurants)
- “Aeroe is certainly one of the most appealing and interesting places we have ever visited. No ifs, no buts, it is wonderful”. From the spring addition of the excellent travel magazine “Hidden Europe“, which also features Louise.
- Christmas The charming and hard-working girls at the Registry Office (they read this…) are already planning their well-deserved Christmas Holiday – so the last wedding day in 2014 is 19th December and the first in 2015 is 6th January.
Here are 3 films showing weddings organised by Louise and Yuki here on Aeroe. The films were made by Helle Toft at Spor Media.
Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) getting married in the Old Merchants’ Court.
Elizabeth and Ryan (USA) getting married in the Old Courthouse, with a reception in the garden of Pension Vestergade 44. It then shows Tina and Benjamin (Germany) being married by our mayor at the beach, with the ceremony in our beach house.
Bridget and Christian (Germany and Luxembourg) getting married in the Old Courthouse.
Additionally we have this film of the Old Merchants’ Court (made by Henrik Schroeder at Demand Production). The renovation of the Old Merchants’ Court (“den Gamle Koebmandsgaard”) is our pet project. It is a beautiful old building, once the heart of the old town, but which had fallen into disuse and disrepair. The main building is already restored and is now home to our offices, as well as the Wedding Room (which we now use in preference to the Old Courthouse for Romantic Weddings). In June HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark came to see the project, and these two 2 clips show Queen Margrethe being met by Louise (peach jacket) in front of the Old Merchants’ Court, and then leaving, with John and our excellent mayor, Joergen Otto Joergensen, joining the party. A great day.