Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise on +45 20243007 or email us at email@example.com
People coming to Denmark to get married have 2 main concerns:
- “Can someone please help us sort out the paperwork so we don’t have to get stressed about it?” and
- “Will the wedding really be just how we want it?“.
With Danish Island Weddings you get personal help with the paperwork which is all checked and cleared before you make any bookings or payments. We work extremely closely with the Registry Office – we know all the staff, talk to them almost every day, and because we are right here we will personally see all your paperwork through from start to finish. We have enormous experience of dealing with difficult paperwork and pride ourselves on our professionalism and trustworthiness. You can meet the Danish Island Weddings team on our “About Us” page and read what our couples say in our “Guestbook”. Additionally, we give your plans our personal attention and one of our team (Louise, Yuki or John) will be your personal planner. Aeroe is a perfect romantic location for a beautiful stress-free marriage and we are committed to making your wedding just how you want it.
See our news and more pictures on facebook
What they say about us
- Steve & Connie, US mil, Apr 2014 “My wife and I would like to thank John and Louise for the wonderful service we received for our Aero wedding celebration. They went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed from the bouquet of flowers, to my wife’s hair, our wedding photographer, and a place to stay… The island of Aero was very beautiful, especially the town of Aeroskobing! It was a fabulous atmosphere, which we loved even more than Copenhagen!
- Juwanna & Isaiah, March 2014 “You ROCK!!! May your BUSINESS PROSPER!!”
- Michelle and Payam, USA and Iran, March 2014 “…’thank you’ from the bottom of our hearts – our wedding was made so very special because of you! Your organization, helpfulness, and all around warm spirit really made every minute memorable for us…”
- Takako & Amr, March 2014 “Thank you Louise for making the impossible possible. After 11 years of relationship we have tried almost every possible option to get married but we couldn’t…Once we found Danish Island Weddings we directly contacted Louise and she responded right away. She took care of everything and was very charming – we really miss her beautiful smile”.
Updated 6 July (Home Page)
- WEBSITE UPDATE – sorry, there will be some disruption over the next few days as we update the website. There will be changes to the packages and prices and we hope everything will be clearer and easier to follow.
- Wedding dates. The outstanding (they read this) staff at our Registry Office have now finished their well-earned summer holidays and weddings start again on 12 August.
- “Aeroe is certainly one of the most appealing and interesting places we have ever visited. No ifs, no buts, it is wonderful”. From the spring addition of the excellent travel magazine “Hidden Europe“, which also features Louise.
Here are 3 short films showing weddings here on Aeroe, with 4 of our couples who kindly allowed us to film their big day. The films were made by Helle Toft at Spor Media for us – but she can also film your wedding.
This short film shows Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) getting married in the Old Merchants’ Court. It also shows Inge the hairdresser, and some nice pictures of the cafe and shop in the Old Merchants’ Court.
This one shows Elizabeth and Ryan (USA) getting married in the Old Courthouse, with Skype set up on the screen and a reception in the garden of Pension Vestergade 44. It then shows Tina and Benjamin (Germany) being married by our mayor at the beach, with the ceremony in our beach house!
This one is a bit longer and shows Bridget and Christian (Germany and Luxembourg) getting married in the Old Courthouse – it starts with the ferry, the beach, Louise and Yuki, and the cafe in the Old Merchants’ Court, and includes Mira doing make-up, Bakkehuset B&B, the Skype option, our mayor Joergen Otto Joergensen officiating, a particularly cute dog, Svend’s vintage car, and Camilla taking photographs.
Additionally we have this short film which was done by Henrik Schroeder at Demand Production for our pet project, the renovation of the Old Merchants’ Court. The Old Merchants’ Court is where our offices are, and where the Wedding Room is (which we now use in preference to the Old Courthouse for Romantic Weddings). It includes a short clip of a wedding, but is mostly about the project and our plans for this beautiful and historic building.