Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to choose a wedding agency
Things we think you should consider are:
- Service - our wedding is really important – will we be personally looked after? One of us will look after you from start to finish, and we try to answer every email or call helpfully and professionally.
- Trust – can you trust this firm – who are they? You can see what people write about us on Facebook and in our Guestbook. We are a family firm, registered in Denmark, with proper offices in Aeroeskoebing.
- Experience - does this firm really know what it is doing? We have helped over 1000 couples get married since 2008. We were the first wedding company on Aeroe and have been working closely with the registry office here for 6 years.
- Location – where is this firm based? This is really important – your agency should be right here where you are going to get married, so they personally clear your paperwork with the registry office and are on hand when you arrive to help in any way required.
- Prices – do I know what I am getting? We have a simple and clear pricing policy so you know exactly what you will be paying. Our prices include all taxes, fees, an apostille, and are (of course!) per couple.
- Accommodation – where will I stay? We only recommend places to stay that we genuinely approve of, and which are conveniently located for your wedding. Most of them are within walking distance of the registry office, the ferry, and the Old Merchants’ Court.
- People -I like to know who I am dealing with! It’s important on a personal issue like marriage to know who is looking after you. You can see pictures of us, and read about us, on our “About Us“ page and our facebook page.
NEED TO KNOW MORE? Click HERE to contact Danish Island Weddings
See our news and more pictures on facebook
What they say about us
- Luke and Rebecca, Australia, Dec 2014 “Thank you so much for all your help to make this amazing day on your little island possible. Myself and Bec cannot thank you enough – everything was absolutely beyond our wildest dreams.”
- Clinton and Kayla, USA, Oct 2014 “Words cannot express how appreciative we are of ALL that you did to make our day absolutely perfect! Everyone went above and beyond to help us and we will forever be grateful of that!! ….We cannot thank you enough for everything!
- Maria & Nick, Russia & UK Aug 2014 “…we had a fantastic time and we have beautiful memories from the ceremony, reception, and Aeroe itself. All our guests commented how perfect the organisation of the day was…”
Updated 13th January (New phone number)
- Availability Plenty of availabilitystill in January, Fenruary and March. Next holidays are the Easter break – no weddings 29th March – 6th April.
- New Press report about weddings on Aeroe – it is in Danish but there’s a nice picture of Louise in the wedding room linked here.
- “The Dish” is a serious US political Blog – but scroll down to the bottom of this link and there’s a good piece about Aeroeskoebing and Louise
- Whisky! When we are not planning weddings our passion is the Old Merchants’ Court (den Gamle Koebmandsgaard). Our latest project is a whisky distillery.
Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) got married with Danish Island Weddings in the Old Merchants’ Court in Aeroeskoebing. The film was made by Helle Toft at Spor Media. (Click on the title to see full screen)
Additionally you might enjoy this film of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark who came to see the Old Merchants’ Court, where our office and our beautiful Wedding Room are. This clip shows Queen Margrethe leaving the Old Merchants’ Court – with Louise (peach jacket) and John bidding her farewell.