Get married in Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø Get married in Denmark with award-winning Danish Island Weddings - quickly, easily and romantically, whatever your nationality. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Ærø to get married?
Denmark is great if you want to get married fast, or avoid stress and bureaucracy – but on Ærø you can have all that and a romantic and enjoyable Scandinavian experience as well. Denmark is probably the simplest place in the world to get married. But it is also a respected and trusted country, so there are no doubts about the legality or international acceptability of the marriage. There are many places in Denmark to get married; but Ærø is special, with the fairytale, historic town of Ærøskøbing, the lovely countryside and beaches and wonderful sea views, and the friendliness of the local people. Ærø is also special for wedding couples because our local authorities are exceptionally flexible, helpful and professional, and because of the worldwide reputation of Danish Island Weddings.
Queen Margrethe II’s visit to the Old Merchants’ Court
You might enjoy this film of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark who came to see the Old Merchants’ Court, where our office and our beautiful Wedding Room are. This clip shows Queen Margrethe leaving the Old Merchants’ Court – with Louise (peach jacket) and John bidding her farewell.
NEED TO KNOW MORE? Click HERE to contact Danish Island Weddings
What they say about us
- Lisa & Marco, US & Germany, “…the most beautiful, fun and unique garden wedding I could have hoped for….thank you so much for your awesome professional and fun attitude throughout….getting married on this gem of an island was a fairytale come true…” See their report also at http://flyawaybride.com/danish-wedding-on-aero-island/
- Debra & Andrew UK (but living in Kuwait) “… so delighted with our wedding on Aero, you exceeded ALL our expectations and made our day so very special. Thank you for all your hard work and for making us feel like the only couple who ever mattered, I think that is what makes all the difference, we felt very special. You do an amazing job and to anyone reading this and considering Aero as a wedding destination…go for it, you won’t regret it!”
- Maria & Nick, Russia & UK “…we had a fantastic time and we have beautiful memories from the ceremony, reception, and Aeroe itself. All our guests commented how perfect the organisation of the day was…”
Stop Press Updated 3rd Feb (No express fees in Feb!; Hotels & B&Bs; Blog)
- No express fees for the rest of February!
- Valentine’s Day Offer. Lots of couples want to marry on Valentine’s day – Sunday 14th February. But we know that can make the experience in the registry office less romantic than hoped. So we are offering a Valentine’s Day upgrade – all our couples can marry in style in the beautiful Wedding Room in the Old Merchants Court instead, with a glass of champagne, at the reduced price of 990 euros!
- Congratulations to our accommodation partners, Pension Vestergade 44 and Andelen, both of whom have been awarded “Travellers’ Choice 2016” by Trip Advisor.
- TV Documentary – DR1 (the Danish equivalent of BBC1) made a 3 part documentary about Louise, Danish Island Weddings and Ærø. Called “Business på Bryllupsøen” it went out at peak time during October …Louise is now officially famous (in Denmark at least). She was also in Billed Bladet, a sort of Danish “Hello” – see the Blog.
Film – a Wedding in the Old Merchants’ Court.
Kathryn and Andrew (Germany & Australia, resident in Dubai) got married with Danish Island Weddings in the Old Merchants’ Court in Aeroeskoebing. The film was made by Helle Toft at Spor Media. (Click on the title to see full screen)
How to choose a wedding agency
Things we think you should consider are:
- Service – one of us will look after you from start to finish, and we try to answer every email or call helpfully and professionally.
- Trust – you can see what people write about us on Facebook, in our Guestbook, and on TrustPilot. We are a family firm, registered in Denmark, with proper offices right where you will be married in Aeroeskoebing.
- Experience – We have helped around 1500 couples get married since 2008. We were the first wedding company on Aeroe and are the best known international agency in Denmark. And Louise won the award for the “Business of the year in Southern Denmark 2015″.
- Location – This is really important – we are right here where you are going to get married, so we personally clear your paperwork with the registry office and are on hand when you arrive to help in any way required.
- Prices – We have a simple and clear pricing policy so you know exactly what you will be paying. Our prices include all taxes, fees, an apostille, and are (of course!) per couple.
- Accommodation – We only recommend places to stay that we genuinely approve of, and which are conveniently located for your wedding. Most of them are within walking distance of the registry office, the ferry, and the Old Merchants’ Court.
- People – It’s important on a personal issue like marriage to know who is looking after you. You can see pictures of us, and read about us, on our “About Us“ page and our facebook page.